I love Autumn. It is my favourite season if I'm totally honest. With spring being shortly behind.
- Hot chocolate, and lattes.
- Proper fires and melting marshmallows.
- Oranges and reds of the autumn leaves.
- Hot baths.
- Knitted jumpers and woollen hats and scarves.
- Homemade soap.
- Roast dinners, mashed potato and pies, crumbles in any flavour with hot custard.
But as a heavily tattooed girl, I'm not expected to like autumn, or winter as it inevitably means I have to cover my tattoos. Fortunately I love knitwear. Like really love it. I'm known for my animal jumpers.
Although I love having my tattoos out, autumn does give a slight reprieve from the stares that follow almost everywhere I go.
Don't get me wrong, the stares don't entirely bother me but it is nice to occasionally not be treated differently just because I'm a female with a sleeve.
What do you love about autumn?
*all images from Pinterest