Thankfully she had a full explanation on her post of the whole process:
"According to good old Google, the Liebster Awards have been going round for years. The idea being, that relatively new bloggers can connect with each other, and nominate each other for these awards. It's a great way to show your readers who else they should follow! The rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:1 - Thank/link the blogger who nominated you.2 - Answer the 11 questions that they have written for you.3 - Give 11 random facts about yourself.4 - Nominate other bloggers with under 200 followers who you believe deserve the award.5 - Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer & be sure to let them know that they have been selected."
My 11 Facts:1. I have nine tattoos and counting - I do plan to have two full sleeves and my legs covered
2. I have ridden on an elephant - it was one of the most amazing experiences of my life
3. I collect taxidermy and framed butterflies/moths
4. I could literally eat Haagen Daiz Cookies and Cream Ice Cream forever
5. I am obsessed with US crime dramas, especially Criminal Minds, Bones and CSI
6. I talk to my cats....a LOT... and they chirp and meow back!
7. I love travelling, anywhere and everywhere
8. I am mildly obsessed with Disney, and watch continuous Disney films when ill or sad
9. I am also mildly obsessed with stationary - like I love it far too much
10. I am currently studying marketing at home, in the hopes of changing career path and one day running my own freelance business
11. If I could wear tutu's everyday... I would
Questions from Carrie:1. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Hopefully in a marketing career, with a little family in my own house and maybe a freelance business on the side too. I would also LOVE to write a book.
2. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was 14, so school. Probably totally nerding it.
3. What's your favourite kind of blog post to write?
I love writing opinion pieces on slightly out of the box topics (usually around tattoos – especially if they’re in the news). But really anything on tattoos as it’s my niche topic and I love the feedback I get.
4. What's your favourite meal?
My husband makes the most amazing oven baked salmon with mash potato and asparagus. It is literally the yummiest at home meal.
Eating out – I just LOVE Wagamamas – especially the Wagamama Ramen.
5. What was the best thing you did last week?
Last week we started plans for buying a house, and attended a Home Buyers Event. So I feel like we are really progressing with our future.
6. What was your favourite memory of 2013?
I got married – it will be one of my favourite memories for the rest of my life. I loved it, it was the most spectacular, beautiful day; I felt amazing and like a princess.
7. What are you looking forward to this year?
Hopefully going to Paris for my 25th birthday in November (hint, hint, hubby).
8. What is the most important item in your wardrobe?
Does it count if it’s on top of your wardrobe? If so, definitely my wedding dress. It is boxed beautifully to keep it.
9. What's your favourite item of jewellery?
My wedding ring. It’s the most expensive piece I own and is totally stunning.
10. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
I have two cats, and they are just perfect, if a little stupid sometimes.
11. What's your favourite TV show?
I can't choose, I have too many and it really depends on the day. At this moment in time, it's New Girl and Criminal Minds.
My Nominations: (based on Bloglovin followers)
So now for my questions for the above lovely ladies!
1. Best achievement of 2014?
2. Favourite animal?
3. If someone made a film about your life, who would play you?
4. Tattoos - yay or nah?
5. Favourite film?
6. What is your favourite guilty pleasure?
7. What's your most embarrassing story?
8. How did you meet your best friend?
9. Why did you start blogging?
10. Who is in your inspiration?
11. What is your dream job?
So I guess that is that - this was a fun little post.
Thanks for reading - and go check out my nominees.